Saichek Law Firm, APC is focused on assisting employee associations and public employers to find resolutions to the problems presented by rising health care costs and pension funding shortfalls through creation of tax exempt employee benefit trusts. The Firm’s attorneys have also represented numerous group health plans established by trade associations, as well as Taft-Hartley funds, for over 30 years.
Our clients have included fiduciaries of the following types of employee benefit plans:
- Single-employer and Multiple Employer Group Health Plans
- Retiree Medical Trusts
- Defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans.
- 401(k) plans and 457 plans
- Integral Part Trusts ("115 trusts")
- Voluntary Employee Beneficiary Associations (VEBAs)
- Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangements (MEWAs)
- Labor Management Health and Welfare Funds (Taft Hartley & Government)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs)
The firm is committed to providing high quality, responsive, and timely advice to our clients, communicating even the most technical and complex legal concepts in a clear and pragmatic manner. We look forward to working with you.